- According to Ayurveda Ganthoda (Pipramul) Powder improves digestion and is traditional remedy for common cold & respiratory disorders. Ganthoda (Pipramul) Powder is a key ingredient for making immunity booster Kahva and can also be used in a tea or milk. So, why don’t you try our range of spices and spice blends intact with the sensational aroma that you have been missing so far
- Ganthoda (Pipramul) Powder is a key ingredient for making immunity booster Kahva
- Raw and Fresh Ganthoda improves digestion and widely used against common cold and respiratory disorder.
- Ganthoda (Pipramul) can also be used as a joint pain reliever
- All Nutty Delite powdered spices are grinded by cryogenic technology
Pipramul Powder | Ganthoda | Piparamul | Piper Longum | Pipramul | Pippali for Eating(Cough, Throat), Joint Pains, Fever, Menstrual Pain, Weight Loss, Diabetes and Immunity Booster is used in many Indian recipes and in tea as an ayurvedic treatment. It is typically used in powder form with equal mix of ginger powder, jaggery and water to help with the gastric troubles and joint pains. Pipramul powder is derived from a rhizoid which is similar to ginger root. It can be stewed in boiling water to make herbal tea. To which honey is often added as a sweetener, sliced orange or lemon fruit may also be added. In Gujarat, Ganthoda powder is used in preparing Vasanu that helps to keep the body warm and makes our body free from joint pains. Pipramul powder is widely used to keep the body warm and reduce joint pains. It also helps the body to deal with gastric troubles which can further heal gastric problems of your body.
Buy Pipramul & Dryfruits Online